Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Not what I expected

I just got Mouin Rouge from Netflix and popped it in the other night to watch. I was half expecting to have to shut it down or fast forward through a good portion of it because all I heard about it was how racy and provocative it was. In my mind I was mixing Striptease with Showgirls and a little Ron Jeremy.

To my surprise it was a great movie. Little if any language that I heard, but often I tune it out and don't realize how bad language is. There was no nudity either. Kind of disappointing - I know... Just Kidding!

My only thought other than one of the best love stories I've seen in a long time and why can't I get this stupid Elton John song out of my head (it's a little bit funny, this feeling inside - arrrgh it won't stop) is who told me this was such a dirty movie, and what crack pipe were they smoking. Or perhaps my morality compass is off again.