Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

It's Comin' Off



Okay - so I'm a little pudgy. Well maybe a little round in the middle. Fine, I'm rediculously fat and could stand to lose about 45 pounds. Well I made up my mind that I'm losing 20 pounds by the first of the year. We're going to Can Cun for vacation. Leaving Jan 1st, so I figure why not look good in (or at least fit into) my swim trunks.

I hate the typical "I'm going to start tomorrow" so I'm blogging this becuase I actually started yesterday. Watching what I eat and upping the exercise. I ran 5 miles this morning and am going another 5 tomorrow even if my running partner doesn't show - you know who you are - you better show up.

Not bad for a tub-o-lard - dedication and confidence. Somewhere under this pasty white, cellulose filled skin is a buff, sexy man. No seriously he's there... I think.