Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Something's comin' over me



A recent study at UC Berkley revealed that 100% of Americans lead secret lives. Maybe Madonna was right "My baby's got a secret"

Read article here (link)

So, I thought I'd ask for some audience participation on this. What part of your life do you keep secret? But then it got me thinking. Is there part of my life that I hide, yet would be willing to share with the faithful readers of my blog??? Hmm, that's a tough one. Certainly there are secrets I keep, but what one secret am I willing to part with to promote everyone's participation? Kind of quid pro quo style

One quote really got me thinking "...Woodbridge, who makes miniature clothes for her wall-mounted crucifix so Jesus doesn't get cold at night. " If they can share that, I can certainly share something equally as personal.

So here it is. My secret revealed... after eating food that sticks between your teeth, I bite my fingernails and use one of them on end to floss between my teeth to get out all the food particles. There, I've shared my secret and feel somehow freed by the experience. Now it's your turn, what's your secret??? It doesn't say 99.9% have secrets.. it says 100% and that means you.