Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, March 26, 2007

Been Looking Forward To Being Home

Monday night and I just got back home after spending 7 days in DC and 4 days at Copper Mountain. I love skiing and it was so much fun being up their with my hot ski-bunny wife and two thrill seeking boys, but I have been looking forward to being home and I am so very glad to finally be home, sit on my couch watching TV in my house and planning on going upstairs and sleeping in my own bed. Life as a rock star isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I do have a good couple weeks planned for blogging. After struggling for a couple of weeks with subject matter, I spent a good hour on the plane ride home outlining my upcoming posts.
Looking forward some more, here's what you can expect:
  • Our broken government
  • Unions on the rise
  • How fresh breath means increased intelligence
  • Why customer service must be company wide
  • And hopefully I'll bring you a totally gross and disgusting story that will make your stomach turn. But, I'm waiting on approval from the source.