Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm in Mexico

Guy Kawasaki posted links to a new World Map of Happiness created by Adrian White, who studied a variety of information sources. The study listed Denmark, Switzerland and Austria as the 3 happiest places on the world.

Though not an actual country, the happiest place on earth was Frontier Airlines leaving Denver last Sunday morning and arriving in Can Cun, Mexico later that day. Conversely, he saddest place on the earth will be Frontier Airlines leaving Can Cun, Mexico this Saturday and arriving back in Denver later that day.

What happens in between should be an adventure. I went to the library to pick up some music for listening pleasure on the beach. I've got a couple of books packed, including a couple of e-books I got from Suzan St. Maur to read and review.

While I'm gone, check out a couple of these links for fun.
Proof hockey is the toughest sport
Bob MacDonald's Cheat to Win podcast on lying bosses
The Onion - America's most reliable news source

By the way, I'm issuing a press release to Fox News informing the world that I might be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby. I figure everyone else is, why shouldn't I_

So far the only thing about the states I miss is a regular keyboard. For the life of me I can't figure out how to type a question mark on this stupid thing! _-+= AAAAGH!!!

Labels: