Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Process of Visiting Disney

I tend to be process oriented. I enjoy understanding how and why things work and what the reason is for the order of which things occur. Everything in life can have a process put to it. Many problems in business are caused because processes aren’t in place. So, after analyzing our trip to Disney, I put it into these distinct processes.

ANTICIPATION– I can’t wait to get inside.










ARRIVAL– Woo Hoo, we’re here.










EXCITEMENT- Sugar, adrenaline, more sugar - whee!










FULFILLMENT- I've waited all my life to give Eeyore a hug.













MELTDOWN– I’m not tired and I don’t have an attitude! Hmmph!













EXHAUSTION– zzzzzzz…. maybe I'm just a little tired.










RETURN TO REALITY– Good by Orlando, hello snow!