Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Busy As A...



In an advanced aplogy I will not be blogging much in the next few days. I'll be as busy as a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.

It's 3:22pm right now and I have a 4:00 meeting and a 5:00 business dinner.

Tomorrow I have the Small Business Opportunity Expo to smile and hand out pens and brochures all day at, then dinner at our friends house.

Thursday I have to ditch the Expo so I can attend the first half of a meeting. (I'm not sure what it's about but I was told by my boss' secretary that the boss wants me there.... so guess what? I'll be there) Then I'm ditching that meeting early to get back to the Expo and ditching that early so I can drive 9 hours back to Iowa where I will stay the night at my parents.

Friday I get up and drive back to Lincoln, Nebraska to go hang out with the mighty men of Omega Alpha Chi (my fraternity of which I'm so proud). We celebrate 11 years this year.

Saturday - Fraternity alumni golf event

Sunday - Drive back home to Colorado

Monday - Try to blog about everything that just happened

So in advance, forgive me for not being as consistent about blogging. I'll try to get a few in, but trust that my experiences will bring much insight and hopefully lots of laughs when I get back.