Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, April 10, 2006

Back to School



I don't know if I feel more like a business professional or a high school teacher lately. After going to high school last week to present to a class I went back again today to share more to another school about this great organization called the SBDC.

God bless Ms. Jamison. I don't know how she or any other teacher handles the day to day task of teaching to students, though these students were actually pretty good. Most stayed awake and many even seemed interested despite my continued efforts to bore them to death.

I'm usually a pretty good judge of when a joke is being played. This comes from years of experience playing them, but honestly I couldn't tell if the young man was serious when he told the class he was going to start a day care center. If he was serious, good for him. If he was giving me a hard time, then good one - ya got me.

Either way, I'm an on school hiatus for a while. The schools of America will have to fend for themselves without me.