Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, October 25, 2004

It's Over


So the wedding is over, and after driving until 3:30am Sunday morning to get back for Sunday Service, I am completely wiped out. Took 1/2 a day sick time this morning to sleep it off and still feel groggy. Oh well, I did have a pleasant conversation with Afton, IA's finest uniformed public servant to which I now owe $42 for pressing too hard on my gas pedal. "Yes sir, thank you sir, I will sir... stick it in your ear sir"
All things considdered it was a pretty uneventful wedding. Guess I'll begin filling in the mass graves with dirt. However, the highly debated serving of sushi was missing. I think mom covertly cancelled that without my sister knowing after my sister told the caterer to serve it regardless of mom's wishes and just bill my sister directly for it. If I can prove it, I'm sure to get a better Christmas present than my sister from Mom for at least 5 years to come. Never too old to blackmail your family. And maybe I'll leave one small area of the grave site open... just in case.