Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Indexed

On a short surfing excusrion I came across this site. Indexed is written or should I say drawn by Jessica Hagy. Every day, on a 3 x 5 index card, she draws what I think. I would describe it as The Far Side meets all the stupid graphs I had to do in my econonomics classes.

Perhaps you think I'm a little geeky or a bit of a nerd for finding these funny, but I argue it shows my superior intellect and anyone who argues the contrary has proved my point. How's that for logic?

Anyway, point being, I encourage you to check it out. It's relevant, funny and witty. Whatever you call it, it's definiately innovative. She has even expanded to her own line of t-shirts so if you find one you really like, you may be able to wear it.

Labels: