Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My Television Debut

We've all heard the saying "The TV adds 10 pounds." Well It's not true. Yesterday, I was interviewed by one of our local television stations for what would become my first television appearance. I didn't make it home in time yesterday to watch the story, but this morning when I watched it on my computer I can say, no it didn't add 10 pounds, I'm just really that fat!

Good thing for New Year's resolutions because after joining a gym at the end of November and playing with the idea that I need to get healthy, now I'm ready to shed the weight.

My only hope is that my incredibly high level of intelligence radiated so brightly off of the television last night that people didn't notice the jiggle and were mesmerized by the intellect.

Here's the video. (Try not to laugh)