Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, October 23, 2006

Who's On First?

Tonight, while watching the new show Studio 60, they referenced the old Abbott and Costello sketch Who's On First. I menitoned how funny I thought it was to which my wife said she'd never heard it.

I remember where I was when I heard it the first time. (Jimmy Robert's basement on vinyl on the record player outside his dad's office next to the fireplace.) I remember listening to over and over again and laughing each time.

After the show, I looked it up and watched it last night and laughed again.

Just in case there is anyone else who hasn't seen / heard it I've posted it here for you. For those who have already seen / heard it, gather your co-workers around your computer and watch it again. You'll be suprised how funny it still is. A true classic.

Enjoy!