Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Mile High Club

Okay, first get your mind out of the gutter. I know what some of you are thinking. I'm becoming a member of the mile high club by going to Denver - the mile high city - tonight. I'm leaving tonight after work and getting there hopefully in time for the 2 hours of Lost. Then I'm into training all day Thursday and Friday.

I'll be staying in the Adams Mark and I already checked, they have a work out facility and high speed internet in the rooms.

I'll try to do some blogging while I'm there, but no guarantees. It is after all the mile high city.

Speaking of the other "mile high club" Southwest Airlines now flies to Denver (about 45 minutes from here. There is an open invitation to all who want to come visit.

As of 8:30am MST these are some fo the prices available.
Chicago to Denver = $158
New York to Denver = $198
Orlando to Denver = $198
Phoenix to Denver = $118

So let's get together. February 24th the Avalanche tickets are 2 for 1! We could have a big hockey weekend in Denver.