Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Saturday, December 24, 2005

A Merry Christmas Greeting To All



Merry Christmas to all! Deann and I have been extremely busy getting ready for our big move to Colorado. December 25th has somehow been overshadowed by December 28th's one way trip to the mountains. But, we are still ready for Christmas and all of the pagan, satanic rituals that we use to lessen the importance of baby Jesus' birth. Satan Clause is getting his sleigh ready and I can't wait to see what he brings me. (Sorry, I had to add that with all the hub-bub that's still going on over Christmas this year)

We've been saying good bye to all of our friends. We went out to eat with some two nights ago at Martini's which is probably the best resturaunt in a 40 mile radius of where we live. I ate until I almost burst and talked until the staff was ready to go home. I tried sushi for the first time and loved it. Well not technically sushi it was a California roll, but still I loved the ginger, the wassabi and everything mixed together. Burting with flavor like an everlasting gobstopper.

Last night we went out with more friends and I decided on soup and salad. I was still full from the night before. Saying good bye is not my favorite thing. But I'm glad we went. I'll miss almost everyone here. ;)

My parents took the boys to go see Santa yesterday at the Coral Ridge Mall. Got there to find no line and walked up to have their picture taken. The lady said"you have to make a reservation and take one of these little vibrating pagers like you get at a resturaunt, then be available in a 3 hour window of when your reservation is. The boys couldn't understand why they couldn't just sit on Santa's lap, there wasn't a line. But the lady insisted you need a reservation. I think mom almost went UFC on this poor lady's face.

Tonight is my last church service. Christmas Eve Candlelight Communion service. Quick, easy and over in a flash is kind of the unspoken motto of this service.

Hope all of you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. I don't know how much I'll be blogging in the next couple of weeks with moving and new job and everything. But I am still trying to get my sequel to "Baptized for Life" done before I move. We'll see how that goes.