Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Just a Quickie

First of all, Happy New Year to all!
2006 is here and I'm ready for a new year.

We are all moved into our temporary housing in beautiful Colorado Springs. We've been enjoying Deann's family and getting adjusted to co-habitating with them. So far no problems. I start my new job Tuesday and I'm getting very excited about it.

Other than that we've been going through the usual new city stuff: Figure out how to get from here to there, get cel phones, find grocery stores/banks/everything else in they city.

We went on a beautiful hike this afternoon with the boys and the dog. Some great family time together. That's what it's all about.

Anyway, I'm rambling, but I just wanted to update everyone as to what was going on. Once I get into my routine, I should be able to post a little more frequently, until then enjoy your new year.