Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My iBuffalo



Appearantly everything starts with "i" now. Great cross promotion for the iPod, so I thought I'd jump on too.

My birthday, which was 2 weeks ago, but I haven't given any blog space to, was in all honesty the best I've had in a long time, if not ever had.

I woke up, ate cookies for breakfast, cookies for lunch and then my favorite meal for supper. I asked God for a job on my birthday, and in short that's what I got.

I also got an iPod and a water buffalo; the only other two things I wanted for my birthday.
I got an iPod Nano 4GB. Very cool. I love it. I also got the Monster car player so I listen while I cruise to work.

Then to frost my cake, my sister and her husband got me a water buffalo. I mentioned the idea here. I'm so excited about it, because I've always wanted to say "I got a water buffalo for my birthday" and now I can! Plus it is pretty cool that some family in India will now have the ability to survive on their own entrepreneurial endeavors. I'm all about self-sufficiency.