Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, November 18, 2005

The Last 2 days In Bullet Points

  • I got a call from the Burlington Police Department Chaplain
  • Someone in our church was murdered
  • I left for Chicago 2 hours later
  • I ate horrible airport food
  • I flew to Colorado Springs
  • I got 4 1/2 hours sleep
  • I ***Censored***
  • I ***Censored***
  • I remembered how much I love the mountains
  • I got an offer to buy one of our rental houses that's for sale
  • I have total peace about my counter offer
  • I talked to my two boys on the phone
  • I miss my boys
  • I spent time with my mother in law, brother in law and sister in law
  • I played guitar until my fingers hurt (they still hurt)
  • My life has been too wild to blog anything more than bullet points
***I'll fill in the blanks of the censored parts no later than Wednesday. I can't speak of it now***