Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Bottoms Up

As part of my get healthy routine, I went and got my favorite bottled water in an attempt to drink more water. I love drinking Fiji Water. Well, not so much the water that comes in the bottle, but rather any water from the bottle. Acutally the water that comes in the bottle isn't that great, so I chug it down quickly and refill it with either Culligan if I'm at work, or out of our refrigerator if I'm at home. Something about the bottle. It's square instead of round and the water looks so refreshing in it. I love the 3-D design they've done. As you look at the bottle from the front you see a tropical island scene of flowers on the front panel and a cascading waterfall on the back panel separated by the water in between. I'm trying to drink 2 liters a day... glug, glug... pee.

I also wanted to share with you one of my new favorite sodas. It's called Cheerwine. I actually drink Diet Cheerwine (the health thing, remember) Not so much for the bottle on this one. In fact the bottle is almost generic brand looking. Maybe that's kind of why I like it. Not many people drink it and it does taste good. Kind of a Dr. Pepper meets Cherry Pepsi in a generic bottle. Sweetened with Splenda, so again... healthy. If you haven't tried it, next time you fill up grab one at the gas station. Mmmm tasty.

What are you drinking?