Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

G-Mail



I've had the same email for almost 8 years now - Back when Hotmail wasn't part of MSN and junk mail was something you actually looked forward to reading because it made surfing the web fun and easier. I just recently signed up for a gmail account and am not sure I want to use it. The potential of losing contact with friends, despite the "dear friend, please update your records I'm changing email address" letter that would be sent out. Sure I get 1000MB of storage with it, but I get 250 with hotmail and barely scratch the surface of it. I'm in a bit of a paradoxical conundrum here. I don't want to admit I have neophobia, yet I do. I'm not afraid of change, but perhaps I am. Ohhh, the horror, oh the tragedy. What to do? Where's my shovel? I'm digging a hole and burying my head in the sand.
Or as Hem said to Haw... "Who moved my cheese"