Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Revolving Dream Job

I continually frustrate my wife by always talking about what job I'd love to be doing. She gets frustrated, because it's never the job I'm currently doing. For example, there was a time when I thought it would be really fun to run a construction company, yet at the time I worked another job. She finally realize that my dream job was just that... a dream. I'm very happy where I work now. Would never think of leaving, despite recent lucrative offers (Thanks Chad) However, I still see jobs that intrigue me - they totally facinate me and I would love to have the opportunity to be that for 3 months, maybe a year at the most, then resume my regular life.

Currently, I want to be a private investigator. I'm pretty obsessed with the idea. What fun to turn reality tv voyurism into reality career. Watching people without them knowing you're watching. Uncovering all their life's mysteries. Totally facinates me. I even tail people around town for no reason at all, just to see if they become suspicious.

So, my question for you all is this. Am I the only one who does this? And what jobs do you dream of doing?