Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Hurry up and Vote

A month and something to go before I can turn on my television and not hear those words that have become so quickly annoying "I'm George Bush and I approved this message" or John Kerry, or who ever else is running for some office.

I miss the fine print that we never had to hear, it just flashed below on the screen and we never paid attention to what it said. We just assumed it was pointless babble about some idiot paying to take up ad space in the middle of my favorite show. Now they are calling my house wanting to drop off absentee ballots for me. So they tell me how to vote on TV, they give me what I need to vote on the phone... heck, I ought to just let them vote for me next time so they can save all their money and time.

In the midst of all this annoyance, I still enjoy campaign season for one reason and one reason alone. The funniest things get published on the web.



I don't care what your political affiliation, that is funny!