Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

I have this sick twisted sense of satisfaction when I have the opportunity to make fun of stupid people.

People who "accidentally" post the same message 2 times absolutely cracks me up for instance. I won't name names, because I don't want to embarass anyone, and besides we all know who I am talking about anyway.

I never seem to be short on laughs, regardless of where I go or what I do. There are always stupid people in my presence. Here's a great site (Link) to help you evaluate the extent to which those around you are stupid.

Of course my faithful, loyal and intelligent readers would never get anything wrong on the Stupid Test, so rate the stupid person across the room from you, or maybe even your stupid boss and tell me who you rated and how they came out.