Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, September 07, 2005



Emeril Lagossi move over, I have a new favorite chef. Giada de Laurentiis is this girl next door looking, midwest talking, pure Italian cooking chef that captures my attention almost every day during my lunch hour.

I come home for lunch, make my usual sandwich, banana, yogurt and diet soda lunch. Then I sit down and turn on the Food Newtork and enjoy Everyday Italian.

The thing I like is that her food truly is everyday. In fact to prove that point, my wife made some absolutely outstanding Crunchy Parmesan Chicken Tenders for supper tonight. WOW very good and she said "very easy to make" It was kind of like chicken parmesean meets chicken strips. Plus it was baked not fried, so very diet friendly.

Check her out. And can anyone explain why she goes from talking with no accent to this super Italian accent at the flip of the switch when ever she says an Italian word?