Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Books and Life Podcast

Here it is - I've done it! An official podcast. No more stupid Audio Blogger for me.

One disclaimer before you listen: I think I must have had 2 or 3 Valium before I recorded this. Next time - more caffeine I promise.

<-- click here to listen.

I've included a "Link-a-long" section so you can link-a-long while you listen.

Pour Your Heart Into It
Starbucks

Velvet Elvis

Provocative Faith

Persuing Your Life Dream

If you like the music, you can download it here - Silhouettes of Rain
If you don't like it, then click here

Special thanks to my brother in law, Brian Egge who gave me the technical assistance and is providing the storage space to pull this off. Normally I'd crack some joke about him being a hard core computer programing geek, but he married my little sister Elizabeth, so he doesn't need any more of a hard time.