Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The weekly poll results are in and WOW!

I am shocked by the results. 100% said they would prefer financial freedom to do / have great things, but low job satisfaction. I guess I'm shocked because I have held on to my utopian belief that job satisfaction is the most important thing. I thought if you're happy in your job you'll be happy in everything. Survey says "Horse Hockey"

Sadly I've come to realize that this is not only the majority opinion, but also it has recently become my opinion.

Who was the stupid college professor or seminar lecturer that fed me that line of crap that "if you find the job you love, you'll never have to work another day in your life"? I mean what ever I was smoking at the time has certainly worn off and I'm not feeling the buzz of stupidity and brainwash any longer. Honestly, if I could remember who they were, I'd beat the snot out of them for polluting my mind. At least in my imagination I'd visualize the enjoyment of it.

New poll - Saw this on Good Morning America today. Treat your husband like a dog. Okay, men are dogs, but are we really that trainable??? Read here