Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Weekly Poll

It's back (thanks to the encouragment of Betsy)

I won't take the time to review the results of last week... okay month's poll since they are way old.

I will announce my newest poll.

As I went to lunch with my hot and sexy wife today, we sat in Pleasantville's only sports bar and ate a great buffalo chicken sandwich. With ESPN's ticker playing on the TV above, my heart lept for excitement like a little kid who comes down stairs to see presents under the Christmas tree.

The strike is over. The NHL is coming to an agreement with the Player's Association and it looks like there will be hockey this year! (news article)

Now I know I'm way "uber" excited about this whole thing, but how excited are you?
Check out the poll.