Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Laughing at Myself

I've learned a lot of things in my life. I have an innate ability to retain stupid facts that never come in useful until you are playing trivial pursuit or some other similar game. However, the greatest thing I've ever learned is to laugh at myself. Actually, I figured everyone else was laughing at me, I might as well join in on the fun. So, to illustrate what i mean, here are some great photos of me that are worth a laugh.

Me on the left, my friend on the right. Riding the waves by body surfing was way fun until one not so gracefully deposited me face first on the beach. I think i still have sand in my crack.


If I wasn't married already, I would considder using this one for my online dating service profile. That's me on the right - Wow - am i hot or what? (okay - I know I'm a little porky, but honestly the life jacket was like 3 sizes too small, which just added to the image of I'm a tub-o-lard)


Normally I'd say this is a cute picture. My wife and I, a loving hug on the beach, but look closer... Why does the bottom half of my gut seem to be sweaty, while the rest of me dry? Since noticing this, I also use Speed Stick Anti-persperant on my gut from the belly button down.


It takes a confident man, one sure of his image to show how stupid he can look. Fortunately I'm confident I'm a dork, so it doesn't bother me to let the rest of you witness it too.