Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Best of Christmas

Okay, now that we are all at least 5 pounds heaier from all the pies, cookies, ham and green bean caserole, I want to take a survey.
I've tried this once before here and it failed miserably, but I'm feeling a little saucy tonight, so I'm going for it anyway.
  1. What was the best gift you got this year?
  2. What was the best gift you gave this year?
Mine?
Received - was a clock/radio/cd player/mirror that goes in the shower. I'm so excited about it. I put in my new U2 How to dismantle an atomic bomb CD and took a GREAT shower this morning. Thanks honey!
Given - an outfit for my wife. I hate clothes shopping for her. The whole if it's too big she'll think I think she's that big, but if it's too small she'll think I want her that size and aren't happy with her like she is. In reality I have no idea what size she is and am perfectly happy with her just like she is... Ohh, my head spins thinking of the agony I could cause myself. BUT - I did good this year, took a chance and she loved it! Home Run Big Time!

What's yours??? If you've never posted here, now's your chance.