Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, December 16, 2004

A Classic Cut

Perhaps the Steve Miller Band said it best. "Time keeps on slippin' into the future."

I came to work this morning and realized I hadn't blogged anything since Monday. Sure I've got lots of excuses for it. Busy week, preached last night, bought a house yesterday, finalized the budget (including trimming almost $16k off of it in less than and hour) But hey, who wants to hear excuses right? As my highschool gym teacher used to remind us, "excuses are like armpits, everyone has a couple and they stink" Ahh, Coach Padilla, the formative years of my life are filled with your wisdom. To you I am grateful.

Well to make up for lost time, I'm presenting you with perhaps one of my best blogs ever today.

I'm a huge fan of the mullet. In fact I think the government ought ot institutionalize the beautiful style as our national cut. In respect and honor of this incredible hair style, I'm dedicating this blog to the mullet. Long Live the Mullet, time honored classic that you are!



If you love that pic, check out Mullets Galore Perhaps the most scary site on all of the web.