Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, October 11, 2004

Catalyst Notes Pt 1



No idea how many parts there will be to my notes, but this is in effect part 1.

Check out Road Trip Nation.

I posted a few weeks ago about my fantasy job, which at the time was to be a private investigator. Well, it just changed. I want to do what these guys do. How cool.

The original guys were at Catalyst and totally inspired me to react more with heart and less with mind. As I heard their story about just turning loose against what was expected and following after where their heart is leading I got very inspired and convicted at the same time. Inspired to lead with my heart and convicted because I've spent too much time leading with my mind being too woried about what I should be doing or how it will effect everyting. So, I've started doing this already and I can totally tell the difference in work and personal life. Give it a try, lead with your heart... what a blast.