Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Thank You For Grinning and Barretting It


Sorry for the length between posts. No excuses, but I'll give a few anyway.
  • My vacation sneeked up on me and I didn't have time to leave a "I'll be gone for a few days" post.
  • My wife and I were having such a good time celebrating our birthdays (mine is Nov. 11, hers is Nov. 19) that I didn't have time to post anything.
  • The hotel we stayed at in Las Vegas wanted to charge us $11.95 a day to use the internet and I'm too cheap to pay that.
  • I was so depressed that no one (except the people we originally scheduled the trip with) was willing to join us in Las Vegas to celebrate that I lost motivation to write anything.

I'll be back up and writing this week about a variety of things like:
  • A review of my new Cingular 8125
  • My inability to win at anything in Vegas
  • Keeping your clients from feeling like a number

So tell your friends to come back and grin with me!