Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, October 27, 2006

Why I like Colorado Weather

Wednesday the temperature was low 60's and beautiful. I went to bed around midnight and the temperature was still mid 40's. Then I woke up on Thursday and saw this out my basement door.


Then I scooped a path for our dog to do his business and measured just to see how much we had at around 8:30am


Checked the TV - every school was closed, every church, group, workplace and shopping mall was closed as the snow continued to fall and blow at 40 mph winds gusting up to 60 mph.

So we did what every other reasonable family would do. We loaded up in the 4-runner and went out for a family drive. Thank God for 4 wheel drive and in some cases 4 wheel low.

So why do I like Colorado weather? I woke up this morning and the sky was blue, the snow was melting and the temperature will be in the 60's today. Another day in paradise.