Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ted Haggard & New Life Church Scandal

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the mega church waters, this story broke.

It's been a while since the days of Swaggart and Baker, but how fresh a wound this story can make.

Unbelievable... Even thought the story is just breaking, I'm speechless and shocked.

It's too soon to give and insight other than my intial reaction of obvious surprise.

*** This Added Later ***

Let me also add that I am making no judgement on the truthfulness of these allegations. I'll wait for the truth to come out. My initial shock is both from the standpoint that it could be true and if it's false it is still an accusation that will cause shockwaves to ripple throughout the local area and possibly beyond.