Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, March 17, 2006

Moist Lips May Mean Trouble

With the weather out in Colorado much drier than in Iowa, I've become accustomed to using lip balm. Primarily I use Blistex. Just my personal preference. I noticed my brother-in-law Mark and his wife Teri use it all the time. In fact they are continually smearing it over their lips.

In 1998 the industry was over $225 million in annual sales. Blistex was number 2 with 29.3% of the market. So it's nothing to smack your lips at. (sorry - bad pun)

I didn't give any of this much thought until I stumbled across this site. Now I'm a little worried. Am I an addict?
Do I need a 12 step program?
How can I find out if I am an addict?
I like Blistex, and don't use that cancerous Carmex stuff, so I'm okay... right?

I g-g-g-otta go. Need ta-ta-to put more lip balm on my lips. Can't stop the sh-sh-shaking. Don't want to eh-eh-end up like this guy.