Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, March 16, 2006

In 2 the Loop



I know, 2 posts in the same day, but I have to share this. I watched what would become my new favorite comedy, but my wife hates it, so I'll probably never get to see it again.

The show is The Loop. It premiered last night right after American Idol and re-premiers tonight at 8:30/7:30c. My prediction is that this is the next Friends. It is a group of 20 somethings just new in their careers and each with their equally funny personality quirks. A great cast.

My favorite character is the boss Russ (Philip Baker Hall) His character posesses that same "say what we all are thinking even though it doesn't have much tact, and say it boldly" quality that Alan Shore or Denny Crane have won my heart because of.

So, if you get a chance tonight, watch it. I'm giving it a huge thumbs up, and my wife is cutting my thumb off.