Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Book Worm



I have some how become a book worm. I spent last night reading a book from 8:00-10:15. I have no idea how that happened, but it probably has something to do with Las Vegas getting moved from Mondays to Fridays. So without Vanessa Marcil, what's a guy to do, but read a book. (My wife would tell you the same thing about Matthew McConaughey)

So, I figure when a wave comes, don't fight it - ride it. So that's what I'm going to do.
In the next week, I'm making it my goal to write a few reviews on the books I've been reading and post them. I'll try to keep up on the rest of my blogging as well because I know not everyone cares about what I'm reading.

I do have to share that I have been "commissioned" to review a book by the author. I've been reading Barry Moltz's blog and a couple of weeks ago I left a comment for him, which turned into an email, which turned into him sending me a copy of his book You Have To Be a Little Crazy so I could write a review. I started reading it last night and so far I love it. Straight talk and not that typical Tony Robbins fluff of "You can do it if you focus your energy into the right place and believe in yourself hard enough." Surprisingly, however I have probably been more encouraged by the directness of the book than I would be the fluff. But, more on that later...