Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, March 07, 2005

Weekly Poll

As mentioned last time, I'm going to post the results of my weekly poll and post a new one.

Well, the results are in and the results are overwhelmingly accurate.

Question: What do you think of me?

11% You're the best
11% Love you forever
44% Funny, but still stupid
11% Cocky, yet arrogant
11% Jerk
11% None of the above

Analyzing the data, you can throw out "Love you forever" since obviously my wife voted. (That was you wasn't it honey?) And "Jerk" is obviously a mis-click or someone who didn't understand the question, so "Funny, but still stupid" is the common denominator for me. Well... I can live with that... I guess... if I have to.

Not sure why that adds up to 99% and who the other 1% is, but I'm sure it's part of the + or - 4% they talk about in all polls.

Thank you for casting your vote and make sure to check out this weeks poll. I was going to ask "What do you think of Noelle?" (reason why) but I think she would get better results than I did, so I opted for something safer.