Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, March 18, 2005

Letting the geek out

Ask my wife... I'm a geek, dork, nerd, whatever you want to call it. I keep useless knowledge and an obsessive passion for information most could care less about. To illustrate this, I found this personality quiz absolutely great. Brought back all the fun days of highschool chemistry.

Link - tells you what element on the periodic chart you are most like.

I am Zinc (Zn)



I scored 28 Mass, 34 Electronegativity, 65 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

I have a strong sense of the communal good and I am not too demanding. I know better than to mess with the powers that be. I value being surronded by the right people, but don't care too much about what people beyond my group think of me. I am also the last element to be mentioned in every vitamin commercial, and have gained recognition throughout the 50+ community as the very symbol of "completeness." Hmm, I might be good at taking care of sick people, but that might be hogwash too.

The test tracked 4 variables How I compared to other people my age and gender:

I scored higher than 21% on Mass
I scored higher than 67% on Electroneg
I scored higher than 84% on Metal
I scored higher than 1% on Radioactivity