Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Well Rounded

In an ever growing attempt to be a well rounded person, I turned off the TV after supper tonight and picked up the latest issue of Martha Stewart Living.

Go ahead, I'll give you a moment to catch your self. Better? Okay, I'll continue.

I've actually been skimming it for the past couple of months, buthave just been able to accept myself for who I am and announce to the world that I read it. I found facinating this article about pasta. The origins of it, the making of it, even the history of it.

link to article here for the full article, you'll have to pick up the latest copy at the news stand.

I absolutely love Italian food. I'm a complete sucker for Tortellini. Mmmm I'm getting hungry again. Thanks Martha, not only are you helping me keep my intellect well rounded, but my gut well rounded too.

Tomorrow, more on Martha and her post-prison projects.