Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, January 27, 2005

I'd beat that kid into next week

You ever go to the grocery store and see that horrible brat kid that totally controls their parents?

You ever become one of those parents who is getting controlled by your kid at the grocery store?

In the first case, you usually walk away saying to yourself either "I'm never having kids" or "I'm never going to let my kid do that" or even "If I were that kid's parent, I'd beat that kid into next week"

In the second case, you usually walk away saying to yourself either "I'm going to kill this kid when I get them home" or "I'm going to kill myself when I get home"

Either way, in either case, you all can categorize yourself into one of those areas. Which is exactly why this commercial is absolutely hillarious, yet somehow surreal.

link