Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, February 07, 2005

I Won't Bore You

In what was probably one of the best football games in recent Super Bowl history, I was completely bored with the game. Being neither an Eagle, nor a Patriot fan, I just didnt care from the beginning. Of course that didn't stop me from eating unbelievable amounts of food. I had these little balls of fat that were so good. Actually they were seasoned sausage with some kind of cheese I think on them, then wrapped in bacon. OMG they were so good.



Because I was bored with the game, I won't bore you with a recap of every play, call or hit. Instead, I'll talk about what really is important. The commercials. My favorite by far was the Ameriquest Cat ad. I'm still laughing this morning about the guy with the knife holding the cat when his girlfriend walks in. The Go Daddy: Congress commercial was funny only because it makes fun of last years wardrobe malfunctions. The one that I hated was the McDonald's Lincoln Fry. I thought it was going to be that one commercial that got way over played all night. Fortunately they didn't play it as much as I thought they would, but it still annoyed me.

If you missed any of the ads, you can watch them all here. link
Well all accept what was probably the best ad of all, which was the Annehiser Bush thanks to the soldiers ad. Anyone who can take the humor and hype of the Super Bowl and it's commercial and make me somber like that. Wow - impressive.

Which was your favorite?
What was the dumbest?
Any of them make you want to actually buy something, or just laugh.