Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lunch With Barry Moltz

Being the "good professor" that I am, I'm taking the time to post this blog in the middle of the mid-term exam I'm giving to my students. As stressful as a mid-term was as a student, I had no concept of how boring it would be for the faculty.

After this, I'm on my way up to the Denver airport to meet Barry Moltz for lunch. I'm a big fan of Barry's and my wife has even criticized me for going to meet with him just because I'm a fan. In reality, I'm meeting with him to discuss the possibility of coming to Colorado for our Small Business Awards Luncheon as the keynote speaker and I'm simply taking advantage of him already being in Colorado for another speaking engagement.

So, on my hour drive north I'm planning on coming up with a list of questions for Barry that I can post tomorrow. I'm thinking something like, "If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?"

Okay, maybe something more like, "Your new book, titled "Bounce" is coming out soon. How do you hope it will impact the entrepreneurial community."

Labels: