Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, September 20, 2007

This Kid Looks How I Feel

I have been a little absent this week in posting anything. Not because I am short on information, but rather I am short on energy.

Coming off of 3 intensive days of learning and networking with my colleagues I have pages of notes to share in the coming days, but one thing I have never learned is that I'm getting older. While I was once able to sustain the life of a rock star, I am no longer rock star capable and need my beauty sleep. So getting to sleep last night at 3am and waking up at 7:20am has left me in need of some rest.

I promise good posts inspired from my observations at the national conference as well as words of inspiration from Stephen Coven, who spoke to us in our closing session last night.

Until then good nigh..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz