Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, September 13, 2007

What I Learned From My Students

This past Friday, while sharing the video I posted on Marie Digby, with one of my classes for discussion on the ethics of this marketing campaign, I suddenly found myself sidetracked by the students wanting to show me their favorite YouTube videos.

Two things I have learned from my students:
1. I need more time to do things like watch dumb videos on YouTube.
2. I still have the sense of humor of a college student, and I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Here are their favorite videos:
The Sneezing Panda -make sure your volume is up a little so you can hear

Soup Nut Shot - the name says it all

The Grape Lady - 100% schadenfreude

The Grape Lady Remix - only if you liked the original

Though not very educational from a starting your business standpoint, I do think it was the most fun we'd had all semester. I can't wait to see what we "learn" tomorrow.

Labels: