Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Mommy Bloggers



I've been blogging now for quite some time and have developed a small, but faithful group of readers. During this time, I have tried on several occasions to get my lovely and talented wife to begin blogging. I even got to the point one time where we sat down together and set up a blog. But, alas, she never did anything with it.

Today, I read Guy Kawasaki's blog where he listed the ultimate "Mommy Bloglist". A list of some of the best blogs written by moms. So I figured I'd pick up the torch again and start lighting the way for my wife to start her own blog again. It's a great time to do it don't you think?

Wouldn't you all love to see my wife write her thoughts and adventures raising two young boys? Give some feedback so I can build a case and convince her it's the right thing to do.