Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, July 07, 2006

Bono Ponders Poverty

Granted I'm not the biggest U2 fan, but I do enjoy their music. So, when I heard about Bono's question on Yahoo Answers, I was a little curious and had to go check it out.

His question was "What can we do to make poverty history? To my surprise, as of the time of this post, 11,611 answers had been given.

I picked out a few of my favorites for you.
Stop paying $15 and $20mill on entertainers and invest it spendingon what
really matters! Geoffrey D. Holman
Friday July 7, 2006 - 12:07am (EDT)

Interesting points, here and there, and a lot of rants.The question was: What can we do to make poverty history?The question should be: What can I do to
make poverty history?
Friday July 7, 2006 - 02:49am (EDT)

Tax the hell out of the rich.
Friday July 7, 2006 -
01:44am (PDT)

How to rid the world of poverty and most of the global warming issue.....hmm........nuke america?
Friday July 7, 2006 -
08:49am (PDT)

Wanna end poverty?? Get the people in charge of everything to stop charging
so much bloody money for everything. Especially for anything involving electronics
Friday July 7, 2006 - 09:24am (PDT)

What do you think? Some pretty good ideas I'd say.