Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Meet Ben Casnocha

If you couldn't tell by recent posts I have been doing a lot of blogsploring lately. Mostly along the lines of small business / entrepreneur blogs. It's all part of a new newsletter that we are going to do here at work. I promise this too shall pass and I will quit boring you with all kinds of business information... maybe... or maybe I'll start another blog devoted to it. Who knows, that's not the point.

The point is I came across a particular blog which blew me away and I have to share it with you. Not because it is the best in the world, although the information is quite good, but because it is written by a 17 year old "kid".

When I was 17, I was more interested in going to the movies, hanging out with friends and making out with my girlfriend (who's now my wife - thank you). This guy is writing book reviews, commenting on resumes and discussing leadership issues. He makes me look like a slacker.

At 12 he started his own dot com company. At 14 he started another. His latest posts cover everything from poor career skills, pursuing happiness, leadership and his high school basketball team. Check out Ben Casnocha's blog. Forget that he's 17 and learn from him.