Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, November 29, 2004

The Inevitable

About 3 years ago, I decided I was never - repeat NEVER - moving north of the Missouri state line. This was actually a scientific decision based on the fact that states north of Missouri are typically thought of as cold and snowy states. I gave my winter coat away to goodwill and was settled into the warmer climate of Tulsa, Oklahoma and trying to figure out how to get even further south. Yet, God somehow has a twisted sense of humor. Maybe that's where I get it from. He sends me to Iowa... just 30 miles north of the Missouri line. Ha Ha - real funny. So with a new heavy winter coat on, I trudged outside today, trying to enjoy the inevitable plague of snowflakes that arrived. I know this is the day that the Lord has made, but come on God, couldn't you make some more 75 degree days with sunshine and light breezes?
Well, this is the view out my back window earlier this morning. Enjoy!