Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, August 11, 2006

I Wrote the Vision

We all know the "Write the vision" message right? Well, I'm here to give proof that it works.

Tuesday I wrote about free lunch. I wrote the vision and had a great lunch with Terry.
Wednesday, I got free lunch and got to hang out with all the people who make decisions on who the military bases buy from.
Thursday, I went to a meeting about forming a marketing alliance for the city of Fountain and low and behold, I got free breakfast.

I'm on a roll here, and I'm not done rolling. Today, I got to present at the Better Business Bureau's monthly meeting and guess what? Yep - Free breakfast again!

Now the decisions become harder. Next week do I post about free football tickets, free golf or free motorcycles???