Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Just Want Your Extra Time and Your...

Kissing. I probably don't give enough to my wife. She is beautiful inside and out, and deserves every kiss I give her and all of those I haven't.

Perhaps I'm tired and becoming emotional as I sit in my hotel room while my kissable wife lies in our bed asleep, but I really do miss her and can't wait to get home and smooch a little.

Not enough time - Get too busy - Forgetful - other things take priority - It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I was trying to figure out how this whole thing works. I'm not talking about kissing my wife any more. Now I'm talking about every thing that you and I both should be doing but have some lame excuse not to do it.

To help you get past the excuse you're trying to figure out how it works, click here. What ever it is you have to do, do it. Especially if it is kissing the one you love. And men, when you're wife comes home and gives you a big kiss today for apparently no reason... you're welcome!